Thursday, March 10, 2011

This and That

A bit of this and that in no particular order -

Hubby has been home most of the week (rain, rain, go away).  I talked him into painting two rooms.  Painting is what we are doing today.

I love painting.  My hubby dislikes painting.  Interesting combo we are!

Last week I purchased two boxes of donuts and challenged my children to eat as many as they like.  My middle kiddo and I ate x3.  I challenged her to a 4th and she declined!  My children laughed so hard.  They did not know what to think of my donut challenge.

I hope my children don't require counseling some day!

I am trying to teach my children to see a need and simply take care of the need.  Yesterday #1 kiddo put a toothbrush away (that did not belong to her), #2 kid can't recall doing anything extra and #3 child put away sour cream without being asked.

I am telling myself - baby steps!  My oh my. :)

We are considering a move.  Would you please join us in prayer.  The move would be to a beautiful, larger home.  I do not need a beautiful, larger home and in fact would prefer a smaller, older farm home that could be cleaned in a day.  This beautiful, larger home would be a better financial move and take us one step closer to being debt free (not debt free but in that direction).  We are asking the Lord to sell our home for a price we have in mind.  We are also asking the Lord to sell our home without putting it on the market and continue to open doors if it is His will.

We had a friend come 3x, make an offer.  We have a 2nd friend coming Sunday.  The house isn't even on the market!!!  Lord we want to do your will.  CLOSE doors if this is not you.  If this is you I am thrilled to continue on this path.

Off to start cinnamon rolls and begin the painting experience with hubby.

1 comment:

Jen said...

What exciting news!

I love your posts, although I think I will not let my kids read them. They would get way too many ideas....;-)