Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday: Simple Woman's Daybook



  • Outside my window...mud, rain, clouds, flowers, budding trees..where are the birds today.
  • I am thinking...I would like a little sunshine but am ok with clouds and rain because I know it brings green lush grass, flowers and warmer weather.
  • I am thankful for...a warm home, God's protection, my husband, children, laughter.
  • From the learning rooms...quiet at the moment.
  • From the kitchen...dishes in sink, full garbage can.
  • I am wearing...jeans and a grey turtle neck (yes it's cold enough to wear a turtle neck). 
  • I am creating...a hand knitted scarf that I will never wear (it's practice & looks like a child knitted it :)).
  • I am going...to learn with my kiddos today, make pepperoni rolls, make my home homey by doing a little spring cleaning.
  • I am reading...feathers from my nest by Beth Moore....sweet little book.
  • I am hoping...the sun shines one day this week.
  • I am hearing...children chit chatting.
  • Around the house...I have little messes to tidy up.
  • One of my favorite things...fresh, hot Dunkin Donuts coffee with cream and sugar.
  • A few plans for the rest of the week...learning, haircut, date night with hubby, walking with my dog, cleaning, cooking and reading too.
  • Make your own daybook.

No comments: