Monday, August 22, 2011

GOD IS AT WORK!

I have so much to say but not enough time to get my words out.  I will quickly say THANK YOU for your prayers for the Bright Lights event at our church.  God used it in bigger ways than I imagined!  He gets all the glory and credit for the beautiful outcome.  I will admit I was blessed way beyond what I expected.  Neat how God got right in the midst of everything and it all went so smoothly!  THANK YOU LORD!!!

The Bright Lights Conference is on their blog.  Check it out!

I am grateful to be 'home sweet home' however I will never regret last weeks LONG hours away from home.  It is the most awesome thing to experience God!

And even more touching was Sunday's service!  Kayla and I were baptised in our Sunday clothes along with 70 others!  It was a WOW moment.  Thank you Lord!!!

The Sunday msg is online in case you are curious why we would wear our Sunday clothes! :)  Aug 21 Baptism Msg

This week I have lots to do; tidy our garden,  start canning veggies, catch up on laundry, start cleaning something!, organizing and school planning (which I'm not ready for by the way).

May you have the most blessed week!  God is at work!!!

No comments: