Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blessings!

Daily blessings are hard to miss!  My list in no particular order -
  • Bike repair ONLY $12.00.  It was supposed to be $39.99.
  • Paid $89.00 for a basic hotel room and hotel upgraded us to a $250.00 room with jacuzzi at no extra charge!  What a treat!
  • Running shoes in my exact size, brand new, and FREE!
  • Two gardens full of veggies.
  • A home that is LIVED in!
  • Beautiful weather for camping.
  • A smile from a complete stranger.
  • Daughters who will paint and decorate my nails.
  • A husband who enjoys being home most.
  • Children who love Jesus.
  • A baby boy next door who I can cuddle and borrow anytime I want! :)
  • A dog who will protect us with his LOUD bark.
  • Birds singing in the rain.
  • A little daughter who wrote "Dear Dad.  I hope you have a  GRATE day."  Puts a smile on my face!  How sweet when children are learning to spell and sound things out.  Precious.
God you are to be praised!!!

No comments: