Friday, July 8, 2011

Blessings and more blessings!

God sure is good to us!  Even if things are not going well you can always find blessings in the midst.

  • Today we picked our first red cherry tomato!
  • Our black raspberry bushes are producing tons of berries (more than usual).
  • My hydrangea is blooming like crazy (hasn't bloomed in years) - it's beautiful!
  • God blessed us with 3 beautiful bar stools at a garage sale for just $20 TOTAL!
  • God gave me two beautiful lamps for my living room with the perfect shades to match for nearly no cost!!!
  • Last night we were at a community gathering.  I spent the last of our cash on ice cream (the ice cream truck came).  We wanted a hot dog but were out of money for the evening.  Next thing we knew the hot dogs were FREE!  God is neat how he works!
I'm looking forward to a beautiful weekend with the family.  God thank you for your blessings that keep coming!  You are to be praised!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Dawn - thanks for the sweet fellowship. I had such a great time!